Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ima Twit!

lol...I've been meaning to follow others here and finally have!

btw...accidently found out that Sherrilyn Kenyon and some of her characters were there too...then I finally read her update about it!
*eye roll* So I need to catch up on my email...but I got distracted by the time suck that is Twitter today!

Then I started watching NCIS reruns...I so love that show!



It's where I get my "Gibbs Slap" from! lmao

I wasted my day away...need to bake for Turkey Day. Just making Nancy's Ancient Chinese Secret Pumpkin Bread. ;p

Nany's my baking buddy...well we haven't baked together in a couple of years really but for a few years she invited me to bake for the holidays with her. I got so many recipes from her! I still call her to ask for recipes. I love to just sit and look at her cookbooks! lmao

I love cookbooks. I just don't cook. o.O wha?
Like you don't have something useless that you collect...be it tins (yes...i collect tins), watches, purses, jewelry, shoes (I know a few of you...DD!), or books in general?! See...you do collect things that you don't necessarily need!

Anyway...back to my procrastination...which I'm a master at. *should hang head in shame...but refuse to!*

I can't find my recipe book that has the pumpkin bread recipe in it...I will be calling poor Nancy again tomorrow. See if I'd clean my space...organize my books, magazines, notebooks...office/bedroom...I'd know where the dayum thing was!! And I didn't spend time doing it today! yeesh.

ok...enough rambling. Night all!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I was so excited to see you on Twitter! Maybe that will be one of our new quickie ways to IM to each other. Noting too personal of course, but little daily news and stuff. I can twitter easily from my iPhone, so I'm more inclined to leave tweets here and there when I'm busy doing stuff...

Did you read Stryker's book yet? I bought it but didn't read it yet.

I love cookbooks, too, but I haven't bought many new ones since I started buying romance novels. I also love cooking magazines. I used to subscribe to a few, but now just pick up the ones that appeal to me at the store. I am going to renew my subscription to FOOD and maybe even COOK'S Illustrated.

dd03 said...

Hey, girl!
I haven't bought OSN yet!

I haven't made a B&N or Borders run since before KCon! I was having withdrawals! So when I took my mom to Walmart on black friday...I bought The Pagan Stone (3rd in NR series I'm reading) & the Darkest year or something like that by Dean Koontz.

I'm looking for OSN, Wallflower Christmas, Dead after dark, Cedar Cove Christmas, and a few more I just can't seem to remember right now.

My mom wants to make another wally world run tomorrow...so I may have to hold it for ransom on condition I get to make a B&N run! lol