Monday, March 01, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 01:01 Your popularity can increase for the next couple of weeks, tha... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 10:02 just saw the end of Twilight which I've never watched. Not sure about all that sparkly crap, but prefered it to the book. Soundtrack rocks. #
  • 12:08 twitpic.com/162v53 - we have rogue lillies growing up under the palm roses & hibiscus! #
  • 13:25 SOMEONE STOLE MY RENEWAL DEBIT CARD & HAS BEEN WIPING OUT MY ACCT! *SCREAMING PISSED* #
  • 14:09 I favorited a YouTube video -- Dj Flex (Nigga) - Besos De Amor || Con L etra (HD) youtu.be/EwJA78C_6zM?a #
  • 20:24 besos de amor tengo para ti.... ♫ blip.fm/~m0fxn #
  • 20:39 I Just Won 10 Swag Bucks on www.swagbucks.com: bit.ly/bEh7e5 via @addthis #swagbucks **woot...so needed something today!** #
  • 20:41 Today wasn't a complete downer. Was so pissed & upset re: my debit acct but my squishies & bro came 2 see me. Their laughter is therapeutic! #
  • 20:50 and you never get away| and you never get to take the easy way| and all of this is a consequence| brought on by... ♫ blip.fm/~m0hve #
  • 20:52 RB since I can no longer prop you! @patita: "inspired by @Time2Burn @lilbratsie and @Awannabeangel" ♫ blip.fm/~m0hz1 #
  • 20:53 a fave! I so need music tonight! @Nicolex2: "Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams~ are made of this..." ♫ blip.fm/~m0i2o #
  • 21:11 listening to "Marianelli, Dario - V for Vendetta - "Evey Reborn"" ♫ blip.fm/~m0j8j #
  • 21:21 Watched some Twilight for 1st time 2day & discovered a fave LP songs played in the credits. Must say the movie ... ♫ blip.fm/~m0jv0 #
  • 21:23 @MrsASoprano: "I lay my head onto the sand. The sky resembles a back lit canopy with holes punched in it...." ♫ blip.fm/~m0jyz #
  • 22:01 I needed Bon Jovi tonight. This cover is a fave. It took me forever to find but I wanted to hear & share it. ♫ blip.fm/~m0lwi #
  • 23:16 Off to bed. Since I don't drink, I'd normally do some serious Barnes & Noble Therapy...except those BLEEPING BLOODY THIEVES STOLE MY MONEY! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: