Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 01:07 You may reach a turning point today when self-doubt begins to ... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 04:26 ok. something woke me & now i can't get back to sleep! creepy. good thing I work today or i'd be ticked i'm awake so darn early! #
  • 20:17 Holy crap, been gone forever! Comeback to prop love & new followers! Thanks all!! ♫ blip.fm/~mtse5 #
  • 20:19 This is awesome live! ♥ @Sylak: "‡‡Jane's Addiction – "Jane Says" [Live]‡‡" ♫ blip.fm/~mtsik #
  • 20:2 1 ♥ ♥ ♥ @ladypn: "Instead of feeling bad be glad, u got somewhere to go..." ♫ blip.fm/~mtsnj #
  • 20:21 One of my faves! @iReignMusic: "break time over! @TidyCat: "@iReignMusic can i have until ... oh - 9:00 before ... ♫ blip.fm/~mtsoc #
  • 20:23 @Sylak: "(Rb» @DJ_DenverCO: ";-): "Yes Please!! =) @DJ_DenverCO: "Shinedown - Second Chance ... we all need one... ♫ blip.fm/~mtsro #
  • 20:23 I love this version! @ladypn: "How could you be so heartless, how could you be so cold? " ♫ blip.fm/~mtssg #
  • 20:26 ♥ Bon Jovi! So sad I missed out on seeing them live again! @Sylak btw...My other blip name??? I don't have anot... ♫ blip.fm/~mtsz3 #
  • 20:27 love this one...I even get my auntie to rock to this one! lol @Damiana:"w00t! \o/ how's your evening?... ♫ blip.fm/~mtt1x #
  • 20:39 oooo! Dinner time! ♫ blip.fm/~mttql #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: