Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 02:02 You are quite rational when it comes to setting long-term goal... More for Pisces twittascope.com/?sign=12 #
  • 05:33 @BookThingo awesome! Will be reading the rest as well! #
  • 05:34 Finished Lover Mine. For me, it surpassed all the books except Lover Awakened...which I'm still partial too. ;p #
  • 05:36 @jaymzangel wow. I thought I was the only one mental about my fave pens, stationary, etc. Hiya, sistah! #
  • 05:39 Next up to read? Double blind & the copy I won of Hell Fire! YEEAAH YAH BABY! btw, thank yo u @ann_aguirre! #
  • 05:40 @trelaina lol, yes enjoyed it very much. And has helped me survive LU. Which still gives me the scratch. #
  • 05:44 Ssssssssssoooooo.... does anyone else think Tohr & No'one will end up together? Destiny and all like JM & Xhex? #
  • 05:50 Manny coming... @RavenousReadr #
  • 07:35 @BookThingo yup! finished last night finally! RL's being a PITA! #
  • 07:36 @mariannevoisine Yeah, I need to do the same. Keep saying I'm gonna send some books to my cu z, but I haven't yet. #
  • 07:37 @BookThingo Even with the compendium, these are good synopsis, synopses?, hmmm. anyway...good reference material! lol #
  • 07:56 $2200+ for a rebuild on my tranie. That just blows. m.(><).m #
  • 15:29 Can't nothin, can't nothin...hold me down...now watch me shut this thing down! ♫ blip.fm/~psqf9 #
  • 15:30 It's a Pitbull moment! ♫ blip.fm/~psqhr #
  • 15:32 listening to "Pitbull feat Lil'Jon - The anthem (Calabria Remix)Daddy Yankee ft . Pitbull - Gasoline" ♫ blip.fm/~psqlx #
  • 15:36 listening to "Pitbull Feat. Lil Jon - Toma (MTV Version)" ♫ blip.fm/~psqvk #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: