Sunday, May 23, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 00:54 It's challenging for you to find your own voice if your feelin... More for Pisces twittascope.com/?sign=12 #
  • 05:06 Morning, all! @SkyeCebh: "♫♥♪ Tool - "Reflection" ♥ "Just let the light touch you and let the words spill throu... ♫ blip.fm/~qvhfw #
  • 05:11 I ♥ Bon Jovi! @patita: "i heard his concert is currently the most profitable in the whole world!!! more than u2... ♫ blip.fm/~qvhlg #
  • 05:12 @Lovebreath: "Janis Joplin Summertime **One of her best live vocal performances EVER" ♫ blip.fm/~qvhnd #
  • 05:15 @mbiebusch: "Right round like a record, baby" ♫ blip.fm/~qvhqj #
  • 05:18 Don't know much about him, but I love this song. ♫ blip.fm/~qvhu8 #
  • 05:21 listening to "Turn Turn Turn - The Byrds" ♫ blip.fm/~qvhy8 #
  • 05:22 one of my faves & probably the first movie I truly noticed Robert Downey Jr. ♫ blip.fm/~qvhzk #
  • 05:23 @monicapadilha: "'Diaaaaaaaaaa!!! =D" ♫ blip.fm/~qvi0o #
  • 05:24 such a haunting song... @METTSHAW9: "@Pudliszek: "rb@tucano: "inspired by @sir_edward_ross @Pudliszek... ♫ blip.fm/~qvi21 #
  • 05:27 Apocalyptica is awesome. @MrsASoprano: "Amazing even! rb@dickadcock: "seriously pretty... Nothing Else Matters ... ♫ blip.fm/~qvi4q #
  • 05:30 I like this...the hug vid. Love Sick Puppies! rb @patita: "thank you!! @SuperSpaceAngel: "♥ RB@Cheyenne1218: "@... ♫ blip.fm/~qvi9o #
  • 05:35 I wish you could know what it means to be me... ♫ blip.fm/~qvifm #
  • 05:43 listening to "Evanessence - Hello" ♫ blip.fm/~qvipo #
  • 11:59 @LoveBreath your welcome! Love good music!! #
  • 12:22 @veganbakesale very few of the series I read have ended. I'm left hanging every year. Which series are you reading? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: