Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hope by Strangeling

I'm so buying this!!!

Now to get the dayum printer set up!! *glares at box*

She was created by Strangeling aka Jasmine Becket-Griffith! She partnered with Hamilton Collection for this very special, limited edition statue to benefit Breast Cancer Research.

I just happened by the site by accident tonight while link hopping. I'm so glad I did because I'd love to have it!

I recognized Strangeling's work at her site immediately because of 's userpic, which I love! This led me to look further at her site, and voila!!! Pay dirt!!

I hope I get to order it on time! This will only be offered for a short while and will not be available in any other form according to the site info.

If you'd like to purchase it, here's Strangeling's Order Form. I believe this is the only way you can order it. So if you like...go there now!!!

*prepares to tackle printer*

***p.s. I just tried to find it at the Hamilton Collection site, and it is not available there at this time...no mention of JBG. So, yup...this is the only way to purchase it!!

orginally posted at my lj

No comments: