Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Phury Phiend Phollies...

And I so scored!!!

My purchases:
Lover Enshrined by J.R. Ward *bounces*
Damien by Jacquelyn Frank *drools*

and Nalini Singh's Psy-Changeling series:
Slave to Sensation
Visions of Heat
Caressed by Ice
Mine to Possess



I could not find Doc Jess' book...well because I could not remember her friggin' name!!! gggaaahh! Then I couldn't remember the dayum title...Night something or other...Nightkeepers maybe? Or is that the name of the series...argh!

I went through every book of the romance section hoping to find a Jessica something with a cover I recognized... O.O

By the time I realized I needed serious help...it was time for check out. *sigh*

Besides...I think the B&N dude wasn't feeling my...OMG I CAN'T FIND PHURY...moment...
*snickers*

Weeelll....damn...it wasn't with the other BDB...wasn't in the 2 new books racks, which the B&N guy could not find EITHER...what the heck is a girl to do, I ask you???

...FREAK!!! THAT'S WHAT!

He finally found them at the FRONT OF THE STORE! on the backside of a display....*facepalm*

All is well, I have Phury. He will accompany to my CT tomorrow. I will take him into the room tomorrow...even if I can't read him, I will at least get to hang on to him while in the blasted chamber!!

*sigh* I don't like these tests much...Never had a CT but I imagine the chamber can't be that different from an MRI, which I've had a couple of...1 of my right knee and 1 of my head...yeah that was special!! O.O

Thank God I'm not particularly claustrophobic or I'd have some serious probs tomorrow.

*deep yoga breath*
*lets out the air slowly* sss'all goood...I got Phury...
I'm gonna be just fine!

Also...I keep finding books in series I want to read...but they're like the 3rd or 4th dang book...*hrumph*

I suppose that is good as the TBR pile in now beginning to topple!
^__^

Ok...need to get ready for bed as I must be up early to get to my test by 0800.

Oh! btw...I bought a new book mark!!! See it there at the bottom of the books? It says "believe"....I bought it to remember Criss Angel's Believe with Cirque du Soleil is coming soon!!

It is to remind me that I want to go....which means that I need to save $$$!!

...so maybe I shouldn't have bought all those boo....nah!!! lol

p.s. Shooot! I forgot to look for The Host by Stephanie Meyer!
*headdesk*
orginally posted at my livejournal

1 comment:

Christine said...

LOL omg you're so funny. I can't wait to hear what you think of LEn. I'm betting you'll love it. :)

And I love that you bought all of Nalini's Psy-Changeling series. I love her books. Fantastic world building and character developments. I love the changelings. They make the most perfect alpha heroes.

Happy REading! :)