Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Book Nearest You meme...

Hey there, everyone!
The whole...two...peeps I know...here on blogger.
O.O

lolz

I've been tagged by Christine at The Happily Ever After... with the following meme:


Open the book nearest to you and open to page 123. Then post the 5th sentence. Very simple.

"Is it odd that it bugs me that we don't have to do anything with the number 4?" ...per Christine...'cuz she a lil crazy like that... O.O

So...C seemed to have a prob with leaving out the #4 and posted 2 lines, which I assume are the 4th & 5th sentence on page 123. Therefore, I shall do the same as she is the one who tagged me...
^__^


Here goes:
The closest book to me right now is...a friggin' stack of 'em!
But I will take the top one off... DARKLING! by Yasmine Galenorn.

Page 123...4th & 5th sentences...full sentences, per me:

"If I have to stake myself before letting that happen, I'll willingly do it."

"What say we stake Dredge instead?"


*claps* WOOT!! Good scene between Menolly and Roz!!! Love it!
Darkling is the 3rd novel in The Otherworld Series. I happen to love this series. The 4th book, Dragon Wytch, is due out on the shelves July 1st!!!


Wooohhhoo! Can't wait...so wanna Smokey!!!

So...I know like...two people here...Nancy & Christine. hmmm...and I'm guessing we can't pick the same people. So...I shall steal borrow some of C's commenters. lol...and I'll also pick a few from LiveJournal.
ooo...I lied...I know a couple more people!! ^.^

Consider yourself tagged:
Bebe @ blogger: My Life in a Nutshell

Katie(babs) @ blogger: Ramblings on Romance, etc.

:Candice: @ blogger/myspace: Shh! I'm Trying to Read

blodeuedd83 @ lj/myspace: At the court of Mur-y-Castell

dark_x_huntress @ lj: Things People Say

1 comment:

Christine said...

Ooooo you've got the best sentences I've seen yet on this tag game! Those make me want to know what's going on in the story. My sentences were lame! LOL

Thanks for answering my tag!
xo