Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Goodreads review for Acheron

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

Acheron (Dark-Hunter Series, Book #25) Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
Although I've read complaints about this book, I enjoyed it very much.



Probably because it was a D-H book that was ALL ASH!!!



I loved that we finally get to see Ash's "makings". His abuse of course was horrible, but I suppose that it makes his dedication to humanity seem all the more amazing to me. When he meets up with his HEA...I was like...FINALLY!!!



My "complaints"/wishes:

1. Less of the first half of the book. Mostly because I couldn't stand how he is repeatedly betrayed...especially his abuse by Artemis!

2. More of the relationship between Ash and Tory.

3. Tory would have more than just bitch-slapped the heiffer-goddess...preferrably the same death she allowed to happen to him. Over, and over, and over again. But hey, that's just me. ;p


View all my reviews.

3 comments:

Christine said...

I jumped right to comments because I'm reading this now. I'm at the part where Ash first meets Artemis for the first time and they become "friends." I hope to read a lot more over the weekend. I'll come back when I'm done. :D

dd03 said...

No worries...
Not missing anything major.
I do not write insight reviews like you do. I just put "uuummm...i liked it.."

eerrrrr.. o.O

Tracy said...

I loved Acheron! Yes, I've heard complaints as well, but have tried to not dwell on them. I think the ones I've read have been more that they were expecting OTHER info (to further the series) to be included and it wasn't. Oh well. I thought it was fab! As heartbreaking as the first part of the book was I think it was definitely necessary!