Saturday, August 02, 2008

July music...in August...lol

There's always so much good music to listen to out there...so love the radio, even video channels, because of the variety.
btw...I usually post links to songs I've placed on my box.net files to share what I'm currently listening to over at my lj. Some of it's new music...some just new to me. Enjoy!!

New faves from x103.9:
Sitting at a Bar by Rehab
Inside the Fire by Disturbed
Love Me Dead by Ludo
This song so tickles my dark, sarcastic side...It so reminds me of You're a Mean One, Mr. Ginch! lmao


Lyrics Comparison




Love Me Dead...
Love me cancerously
Like a salt-sore soaked in the sea.
'High-maintenance' means
You're a gluttonous queen
Narcissistic and mean....
You're a faith-healer on T.V.
You're an office park without any trees
Corporate and cold
Gushing for gold
Leave me alone.
You suck so passionately
You're a parasitic, psycho, filthy creature
finger-bangin' my heart...
You've got the mark of the beast.
You're born of a jackal! You're beautiful!
You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch...
You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch.
You really are a heel.
You're as cuddly as a cactus,
You're as charming as an eel.
Mr. Grinch...
You're a vile one, Mr. Grinch.
You have termites in your smile.
You have all the tender sweetness
Of a seasick crocodile.
Mr. Grinch.

Given the choice between the two of you
I'd take the seasick crockodile.




ROTFLMAO...I LOVE IT! Of course, Ludo's song is a love/hate thing goin' on...but I love how the words are put together in both songs.


Heard/watched on some music video channel:
Mercy by Duffy
She's got an Old Motown sound, 50's-early 60's. I like it.

The following I stumbled upon...somewhere... O.O
Diary of Jane remix by Breaking Benjamin
I love this remix...it's slower, smoother...I love the piano in it! Breaking Benjamin, I must say, is quickly becoming a fave group of mine. I've had this one for a while, but I thought I'd share it with you anyway...Have a listen!!

Warmness of the Soul by Avenged Sevenfold
Driven Under by Seether
The Horror of Our Love by Ludo
I think I could really get into Ludo's music.

Last, but not least...some NIN! I realize this is probably not new to most who love NIN, but it's new to me. I so love this song...it's on my On the Go list on my Nano.
♥ ♥ ♥
Right Where it Belongs by NIN
**sorry, this file has to be downloaded if you want to hear it. I promise, I did not put a virus in it. 1st...because that's just mean. And 2nd...I'm just not that bright! ;p**

2 comments:

Christine said...

WOW! I don't think I know any of those songs. You are so good at finding new music.

So sorry about not meeting up with you on YIM the other night... I accidentally fell asleep trying to get Anna to fall asleep. Can you believe I'm still playing that game? GRRR! I'll try to write you a quick email today. :) MISS YOU! xoxo

dd03 said...

lol...well, when ya gotta commute even just a little ways...there's nothing to do but listen to the music.

It's just too bad that I can't share the dj mixes they play, especially in the evenings!! Awesome stuff on the reggaeton station, latino 96.3 fm!

As for the other night...I figured you finally dropped after a long day. Hope you had a good weekend!