Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 01:03 It's challenging for you to take things as they come today. Yo... More for Pisces twittascope.com/?sign=12 #
  • 18:32 Freakin CA new state taxes! Didn't warn anyone re: increase! They're trying to catch us not paying to get with fees. Rat Bast***s! #
  • 21:11 @mariannevoisine eerrrr?? REAL soy cheeses?? I'm liking Daiya cheese, but it has more of a processed cheese taste. Good pizza place uses it! #
  • 21:13 apparently, CA increase it's taxes & didn't inform us. ARNIE THIS IS NO BUENO!! @isis_nocturne I ended up paying $124. @mariannevoisine !%$* #
  • 21:15 Yes, @Faol...I just did them now @ 1830. Hey, it's before midnight. heh And no, did not hear about this, nor did I hear about a tax break! #
  • 21:16 @Isis_Nocturne oh I don't know. I didn't pay attention, and looking at the paperwork just makes my tummy ill. I look later. It sucketh much. #
  • 21:18 @Agent_M you got a tattoo??? Clearly, I've been away from twitter too much. lol #
  • 21:23 @DariaDAMMIT what are you watching??? Are DaveN & co on tv or something? #
  • 21:23 ummm, what were you doing??? @limecello "...you can't take dr y ice on a plane." #
  • 21:25 @giorjess sounds cool. When Doves Cry is my one of my fave Prince songs, if not the fave. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: