Saturday, April 24, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 00:59 You may be struggling to get a relationship back on track, esp... More for Pisces twittascope.com/?sign=12 #
  • 07:37 I favorited a YouTube video -- Muse - Knights Of Cydonia [OFFICIAL VIDEO] youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyI?a #
  • 07:43 I favorited a YouTube video -- Muse - Supermassive Black Hole [OFFICIAL VIDEO] youtu.be/Xsp3_a-PMTw?a #
  • 10:16 @DanLeyva eerrrrr? Wha?? #
  • 10:18 @DakotaCassidy I got pliers! ooo... we could do the s tring trick! #
  • 10:43 @smexybooks *still laughing* #
  • 10:44 Hurricane dd has hit the kitchen. Anyone wanna clean it up for me? Anyone??? #
  • 10:50 @DakotaCassidy yup, on the doorhandle. I find it more entertaining than biting into apples. ;p #
  • 10:51 @DanLeyva made pasta salad. wanna clean the kitchen for me??? *puppy dog eyes* #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: