Tuesday, June 01, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 00:50 You may feel as if your dreams are slipping away today, but ha... More for Pisces twittascope.com/?sign=12 #
  • 15:14 Haven't been to BBB in a while but ima be there for @YasmineGalenorn! bittenbybooks.com/?p=25194 @BittenByBooks #
  • 15:17 details, details... sheesh. @YasmineGalenorn at @bittenbybooks 6.2.10 for BONE MAGIC bittenbybooks.com/?p=25194 RSVP copies givenaway #
  • 19:58 @BittenbyBooks Hey! Is that you, Rachel??? *hugs* Miss you too! I've been playing apps on FB! I'm hooked. lol #
  • 20:00 "Chance knelt...gazed up at me as if I were his sun, moon, & stars, wrapped up in one slightly bedraggled package." Hell Fire, @Ann_Aguirre #
  • 20:04 Went 4 jury duty 2day after missing last week due 2 illness. Rescheduled me bcuz still have eye drops every 3hrs. When? My bro's bday. FML #
  • 23:21 @DariaDAMMIT bites the big one, I tell ya. Oh! Then I had to park a mile away at a church parking lot to shuttle over. HEEELLLLO! *headdesk* #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: