Saturday, June 26, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 00:52 You may feel very protective of your friends today because you... More for Pisces twittascope.com/?sign=12 #
  • 19:08 Gibbs Rule #23: Never mess with a marine's coffee if you want to live. #
  • 19:33 Feeling the blues tonight. ♫ blip.fm/~snnm6 #
  • 19:37 listening to "Otis Redding - I've Been Loving You Too Long (To Stop Now)" ♫ blip.fm/~snnsz #
  • 19:40 I've got dreams, I've got dreams to remember, listen to me mama I've got dreams, I've got dreams to remember... ♫ blip .fm/~snnyn #
  • 19:49 There is a house in New Orleans they call the Rising Sun.... ♫ blip.fm/~snodm #
  • 19:51 Here comes the sun little darling, here comes the sun, I say it's alright. it's alright... ♫ blip.fm/~snohd #
  • 19:53 listening to "Nina Simone - Mr Bojangles" ♫ blip.fm/~snokw #
  • 19:59 Bright before me the signs implore me| Help the needy and show them the way.| Human kindness is overflowing,| ... ♫ blip.fm/~snoxa #
  • 20:03 I favori ted a YouTube video -- Nina Simone/ Feeling Good youtu.be/h8tuTSi6Sck?a #
  • 20:08 I favorited a YouTube video -- Robert Johnson- Crossroad youtu.be/Yd60nI4sa9A?a #
  • 20:10 I favorited a YouTube video -- Howlin' Wolf - Shake It For Me youtu.be/ux6N00CwudA?a #
  • 20:15 I favorited a YouTube video -- Big Mama Thornton ft. Buddy Guy - Hound Dog youtu.be/5XUAg1_A7IE?a #
  • 20:16 I favorited a YouTube video -- Mississippi John Hurt - Goodnight Irene youtu.be/7Unj_uU9tbs?a #
  • 20:22 I favorited a YouTube video -- Mississippi John Hurt Make Me a Pallet on the Floor youtu.be/39RBm4tH9cA?a #
  • 20:23 I favorited a YouTube video -- Loose Marbles- Make Me a Pallet on Your Floor youtu.be/7Knb2Bz6poE?a #
  • 22:01 You hurt my dog...I'll kick your ass! *laughing* #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: