Friday, June 25, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 00:55 Even on these long summer days (in the Northern Hemisphere), y... More for Pisces twittascope.com/?sign=12 #
  • 10:56 Girl you rock! @SkyeCebh: "♫♥♪ This week's awesome RB'ers #FF ♥ ♫ blip.fm/~slaet #
  • 11:14 @Faol *facepalm* dammit, y'know me too friggin well! How ya doing girl? #
  • 11:16 So glad some of the minions get to meet up in Denver today but I so wish I could be there! My bittersweet weekend... ♫ blip.fm/~slbkn #
  • 11:21 #FF ♫♥♪ @apm35 @Stef16 @westham999 @SkyeCebh @MrsASoprano @patita @Damiana @allergic2broke137 @ladypn... ♫ blip.fm/~slbvb #
  • 11:23 #FF ♫♥♪ @Darkangelkas @Sylak @sir_edward_ross @watsamara @SuperSpaceAngel @dickadcock @monicapadilha @METTSHAW9 @... ♫ blip.fm/~slc1i #
  • 11:29 #FF ♫♥♪ @Faol (snarky sh*t) @SheriffNocturne @DanLeyva @iReignMusic @TidyCat @RevolutionJ @advesary1 @X1039... ♫ blip.fm/~slcdl #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: