Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I claim illness...

Ok...was talking to my auntie and all of a sudden noticed a pile o books I purchased TWO WEEKENDS AGO!!!

*facepalm* I'd Gibbs slap myself but i already have a headache in the works!

So, I've been fighting these non-existant allergies/non-cold symptoms for almost 2 weeks now. Well, I was tired of being cooped up in the house, so I went to Wally world with my auntie because she needed to buy something or other. I proceded to the book aisle and did not pass go.

Here are my purchases:

This is sooo funny in a ditzy way because my friend DarlingDiva asked me just last night whether I had read Gena Showalters' books yet!

I was all, "No, but I saw a big poster @ Central Plaza for the series and want to read them..." ...or something to that affect.
*eyeroll*

Hello!!! I alread bought a couple of them! I think someone else asked me about the books! And Christine has been raving about Sugar Daddy for weeks...and I was like "I still need to buy it!"

Yeesh! And how the hell do I FORGET THAT I BOUGHT ODDIE???!!!

In HARDBACK! o.o

LMAO...I was discussing books with a patient just last Friday because he's a Dean Koontz fan. Again..."I need to buy Odd Hours." blahblahblah

What a yutz.

originally posted at my lj

2 comments:

Christine said...

originally posted at YOUR lj
*rolls eyes*

Yay!!! Sugar Daddy!!!! I hope you love it as much as I do.

And I have all Gena's Underworld books... including the prequel in ebook... and still haven't read them. I will though... in a marathon! :) I don't think she has another one in this series coming out till 2009, so I have some time to catch up! lol

dd03 said...

a prequel in ebook!! awesome!

still am trying to read Damien...had to work 4 out of the last 5 days...kinda tired! but my auntie has been sick and had time to read a bunch of books she's been wanting to read. I gave her sugar daddy and 4 sisters...she liked them both very much!