Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I should have stayed in bed today.

Ok...so I should have known something was up this am when I went into my bathroom to start my work am routine...and promptly dropped all of my q tips into my toilet. O.O

Yeah...so I'm at work for about 4 minutes, sit down to eat my wonderful strawberry soy yogurt. I open it and the foil seal spits out yogurt ALL OVER MY UNIFORM...

The papertowels...so not brauny. Shredded papertowel all up and down my top. *facepalm*

Then I proceed to start my day...I should have had a fireman's suit on...cause all I did for the first 2 hours was put out fires. aarrgh!

My poor patients are in pain, nauseous, wanting to go home...yes, it's a hospital...but daaayyuuuum...NOT all 5 patients at friggin' once have probs that immediately in the freakin' am. ugh.

So then I spend the rest of the day dropping phones, call lights, tripping on my patient's iv lines...yeah...one of the ones with a pain prob! Thank goodness none of my IV blew today. *looks to heaven*

So, I made it through my day, get home...and realize I have no uniforms for tomorrow. So I toss in a load of laundry. I've now hung my dry unis up...and for some reason they seems to have darker spots. But I'm tire now, and, yeah.

So, I'm sitting here ready to shut off the pc I turned on and never got too. Doing my nightly routine. Drink some water. Look for my green blistex lip balm...uuuuhhhhuuummm.

Yeah...it's missing...and I think I know why my unis now have dark greasy looking spots on them...

*le sigh* ...to bed.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Dude, that day sucked. But today is a new one, right?! I think the lip balm stains might be permanent. I can never get grease stains out. :(

*hugs*