Saturday, October 25, 2008

More New Orleans trip pics...

Ok...so I've spent time today loading up my pics from my camera and cell to photobucket with organizing and titles. These pics are more of my touring New Orleans than of Kcon...which most are up on myspace.

If you'd like to see them, please drop me a line at my email or on myspace so I can give you the password to the link below. I realize this may be a pain in the behind, but I have never/rarely just openly put up pics of myself, friends, or family. Hope you understand.

New Orleans slideshow

btw...something interesting to note regarding the pics I took. I had a whole section of pics disappear!! They were of the Cemetary tour I took on Monday afternoon! Now...I realize that I may be a freak and some how deleted the things on accident...BUT...deleting over 160 pics!!! Nah uh...not happenin.

I distinctly remember taking the pics and looking at them through the tour...and just after the tour prior to saying goodbye to the tour guide, Renee. I remember because I had been meaning to get pics of the black street posts along almost every street in the Quarter...most were damaged but this particular street had a good 5-6 posts still intact with the horses heads on them. I so wanted that pic...it was one of the last pics, if not the last pic, I took with the tour guide in it! It was a great shot!

Now, the pics I took just prior to the tour commencing are there! We were waiting across the street from the tour guide and I took shots of the Pat O'Brien plaque and the Preservation Hall sign. We started the tour just after that! Pics # 422-587 are gone!!! Just gone. aaaaarrrrgh!

*le sigh* Just another awesome memory of the French Quarter and my journeys with the Haunted History Tour guides! lol

2 comments:

Christine said...

OMG that is just too freaky about the missing cemetary pictures! I'd love to see the pictures on photobucket... can you email me the password? Thanks. ;)

dd03 said...

Will do, hon!
How have you been??