Thursday, October 23, 2008

My KCon08 are now up on myspace...

dd03's KCon08 pics

Caveat...My profile is set to private. If you want to see them, you will have to friend me. Please leave a note in the add request just stating you're a fellow KCon-er or even just a minion so that I don't just add random peeps to my f*list. Thanks!

Ok...I have pics of random Minions on there. If you know names, please let me know so that I can add them to comments.

Also, if you DO NOT want your pic up for viewing...please let me know so that I may remove it! Thanks!!

I had such a great time there...hope to see you all next year...and maybe I'll be able to drag a few other friends along for the fun! *coughC&DDcough!!*

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Hey girl, now I really wish i could have gone...whaaaaaa!!! I so want to go next year...so what do I have to do???

dd03 said...

well...we have to pay attention come mid spring for the announcement as to when tickets go on sale...then we have to log in the moment registration begins...because they were sold out in like...5 min!

I got in by being on the waiting list...I believe almost everyone on the waiting list got to go, as people change their minds, can't make the trip, etc.

I plan to go even if I don't a ticket right away...would be fun just to talk to peeps along the way...or maybe you can get in on someone's guest pass. Can't get into all the events, but some.

I think us Cellies should go anyway! Crash the damn party!! wooohooo.

Already dee and sam want to go...they plan to trick me for bail $$$! O.O
lmao...biotches!

Now all we need is Christine! oh, and moon!

We'd so rock the Quarter, girl!

Christine said...

Could you imagine the time we'd have??! New Orleans would never be the same. =)

dd03 said...

lol...I know! I so hope we can make it happen! Imagine Halloween in the Quarter! woooooooo!