Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I Tweeted!

Tweets for the Day

  • 23:16 omg. just got home from bunko! forgot to wash my uniforms!! gah!! I'm gonna be so freakin tired! no $$ but hey. won a gingerbread house kit! #
  • 23:23 @meljean *raises hand* *clears throat* yeah...been there, done that, will do again sometime soon! ;p #
  • 23:24 @meljean what's a google reader? *whispers* ...is that a dumb Q? #
  • 23:25 @katiebabs *spews water* omg...I just got it after a 2nd read. lmao #
  • 23:30 @cranberrytarts lmao...can just imagine that convo! #
  • 23:31 @katiebabs wooohhoo! i have facebook...but i really go there. O.O #
  • 23:39 @YasmineGalenorn oi! i hope i don't get sick...ate cookies @ bunko tonight. btw...my allergist gave me an epipen rx...yay me! >:( #
  • 23:42 @cranberrytarts ??? ooooo...like M. Night Shamylan(sp?)...Stephen King...Alfred Hitchcock? lmao...oops...2 were directors. my bad. #
  • 23:43 @SantaClaus25 uuummm...*thinking, thinking, thinking* I'll get back to you on that one. *tries 2 remember farms visited, state fairs, etc* #
  • 23:45 @katiebabs *^5* did mine the other day. did you do the ornament one yet? couple of those so sucked...yeesh. seemed like forever to complete! #
  • 23:47 @ChristineA I so do NOT miss Frozen Nose Hair Weather...nope. Not. At. All. *shaking head emphatically* #
  • 23:48 @ChristineA omg...lattes...*drools* they are so not the same with soy milk! (( O.O )) *jealous* #
  • 23:51 @cranberrytarts lmao! i missed it! love to watch that show. #
  • 23:53 @MaggieMae1969 *flashback to microbiology* *whimpers* I think I'll crawl into bed now...after put my uniforms into the dryer. *whimpers x2* #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
trying to figure out how to make this work! gah! These are for 12.08.08
hope to get it figured out soon. *sigh*
now off to bed...i have to be up in about 3.5 hrs...yay me!

No comments: