Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I Tweeted

  • 23:20 I Tweeted! I Tweeted: 12:04 @cranberrytarts lol...haven't played scrabble in forever! my lil bro use t.. tinyurl.com/9z3mue #
  • 23:44 @AletheaKontis ooooooo...yes...but tried that last yr. part of main goal (budget) was to spend less on books=BWWAHHHAHAHAHAHA! o.o #
  • 23:47 @cranberrytarts aren't they wonderful little creatures? #
  • 00:07 @cranberrytarts ooo...i need smurfs!!! *sigh* why haven't i bought them yet? Oh, watched the Last Unicorn w/niece today...Her 1st. ^__^ #
  • 00:13 @bookbinge o.O 300! oh. my. god. How do you do that? I've been trying to finish WaSW for weeks now!! 300!! *jaw drop* #
  • 00:21 @redstarvip didn't read, but democracies tend to last @ 200 yrs? We've hit that mark. Could be talkin outta my arse. but hey, just sayin. #
  • 00:24 @MaggieMae1969 aaawww! *nostalgic* k, been there once...but that is a enough, right? lol #
  • 00:29 k...done catching up. Must get back to sleep after getting up from couch to go to my bed. Strangly quiet without my niece here anymore. o.o #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: