Monday, December 29, 2008

I Tweeted

  • 12:04 @cranberrytarts lol...haven't played scrabble in forever! my lil bro use to get so mad, twas very unfair as I was 3yrs older. *ebil grin* #
  • 12:06 @ann_aguirre omg...that's cool! i always stop in bookstore at airports. The one in tx wasn't too bad! #
  • 12:08 @BittenbyBooks aaawesome! i want one!! i ♥ office supplies! *blush* #
  • 12:10 @barbaravey *sputters water* was dribbling in globs down the chin & shirt? or just spewed on the book? lol #
  • 12:20 RT @OwenC is giving away a Twitter Mug for New Year. Enter here: tinyurl.com/winatwittermug #
  • 12:27 @katiebabs oooo...so do i! especially refrigerator cold! yum!! #
  • 12:28 @katiebabs especially since I already gave you a TUI! too many of those & who knows may be grounds for twitter suspension! O.O lol #
  • 12:32 @elizagaylebooks eeew...hate the eye twitch. happens 2 me @ work...esp. when i've had ++discharges & my charge fyi's i'm getting admits! O.O #
  • 12:34 @BittenbyBooks ssssqqueees....I ♥♥♥ Otherworld Series!!! Not everyone does, but I do, I do! I think the H/H kick ass! #
  • 12:35 @barbaravey *snickers...squilches it* sorry...truly, I'm glad you're still breathing & with us. ;p #
  • 12:38 @BittenbyBooks I understand. I have a thing for pens/pencils, post its....yeah. Imagine: Eduardo V. covered in post its? o.O k. need help. #
  • 12:43 retweet @BittenbyBooks Join me at The Blood Bank! bittenbybooks.ning.com/ #
  • 12:45 @katiebabs lol...ok, perhaps I should downgrade the Twittering Under the Influence to a warning. *eyes suspiciously after that hiccup* #
  • 12:56 OMG...EEEEE! My auto twitter post finally worked!! Man, that was like pulling teeth! had add email posting, blah,blah,blah...yeesh! #
  • 12:57 *crestfallen* i lie...auto twitter posts didn't work...was one i reposted from email. *le sigh* #
  • 13:02 ooooo...i lie again!!! auto twitter posted to my lj! wooohhooo! #
  • 13:41 ok...dragging myself outta my room to watch mulan with my niece & try and read WaSW...which i need to blog on by 01.02.09! #
  • 14:19 k...somehow i got time sucked into facebook. *facepalm* #
  • 16:51 making rice krispy treats with my niece...she loves to make & eat them! #
  • 17:04 @SmartBitches wow...i'm impressed. names I haven't heard in a while, She'Ra, HeMan #
  • 17:22 @c2s O.O you brave soul. My bro's & I do NOT let our mother drive here in Cali...nononononoNO. O.O #
  • 17:23 @katiebabs ppssst...might be that wine. just sayin O.O #
  • 18:25 @voodoogoddess is jealous...esp. if it was cranberry & goose! or a purple voodoo! lol #
  • 23:18 I Tweeted! Twitter Mug Contest: Owen @ www.u-g-h.com/ is giving away a mug with the pics of you.. tinyurl.com/7yj3ld #
  • 23:24 I Tweeted! Twitter Mug Contest: Owen @ www.u-g-h.com/ is giving away a mug with the pics of you.. tinyurl.com/9wxbnl #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: