Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I Tweeted

  • 12:48 @AletheaKontis NO! tossed & turned for hrs...luckily i'm off today. Been recovering from creepy crud since xmas. Work 2morrow=SO MUCH FUN! #
  • 12:55 @redstarvip *snickers* I ♥ Zig! I need to start my own QotD @ my blog for my faves. lol #
  • 12:57 @cranberrytarts *hands you budgeting sabre* May the Force be with you! ...i usually spend no less than $100 there...when i go dryer sheets! #
  • 12:59 @cranberrytarts lol...i know...found the 25th anni dvd and bought this past fall sometime. she finally saw it on the shelf & asked to see it #
  • 13:01 @bookbinge seriously? is this good or bad? is reading books your job ie. reviews? hope this isn't a touchy sitch. k. i'll. stop. O.O #
  • 13:09 @jenthegingerkid k...i'd have all the plots mixed up! still reading the same book this month! *sigh* such a slow reader! #
  • 13:11 @katiebabs ok...now i need to know what KOTDK is! O.O "horns licked" #
  • 13:12 @AletheaKontis o.O #
  • 13:14 @MaggieMae1969 aawww! thanks! I can honestly say I actually think i feel like moving today...maybe. #
  • 13:17 @limecello lol...I tend to leave the FN on in the background. I think the only thing I've done of hers is modified stuff mushroom recipe #
  • 13:18 @katiebabs haven't read this series yet....on my TBP #
  • 14:05 @katiebabs lol...one goal for NYr is to organize my TBR...then buy more books...except for a few anticipated ones like Night Huntress, etc. #
  • 14:07 @YasmineGalenorn oooo...friggin awesome. I'd break my foot just trying to put them on, but oooooo, they be smexy! #
  • 14:09 @ScarletCorset lol...yes they are now a fam fave. Got the idea from her, but we now just use my aunts stuffing to stuf the mush caps...yummy #
  • 14:30 @BittenbyBooks got it #
  • 14:32 @ScarletCorset I like Lisa Kleypas' Wallflower series, esp. Devil in Winter! mmmmmm...Sebastian/Lord St. Vincent!!! #
  • 16:12 prod test: Smoooth Legs-I'm LIKING IT! essentially fancy sandpaper 4 skin. lil raw in spots. note: watch bony parts & chapped nose areas! #
  • 16:24 fyi: sandra lee's on! making "baklava". didn't see process, but looked good! #
  • 16:46 @jenthegingerkid *snickers* did legs & chin/mouth...yes removed hair. burns in a few spots, but like i said just need to watch parts. #
  • 16:49 RT @OwenC is giving away a Twitter Mug for New Year. Enter here: tinyurl.com/winatwittermug ...sorry peeps, I want a mug! #
  • 16:51 mmm...aunt is making chicken tacos & mexican/spanish/red/tomato/whatevahyoucallitinyourneckofthewoods rice!! yyyyuuummm...smells so good! #
  • 17:28 ncis: epi where tony gets infected with the plague. eeeep! O.O #
  • 22:30 @MaggieMae1969 yup great epis today...saw the one where kate was killed. I've never seen it!! wasn't sure it was the one, then BAM! *SCREAM* #
  • 22:35 just when i think i'm better...start with the hackin'...aaarrgh! i gotta work tomorrow! *looks to heaven* please let me be better tomorrow! #
  • 23:17 I Tweeted! I Tweeted: 23:20 I Tweeted! I Tweeted: 12:04 @cranberrytarts lol...haven't played scrabble .. tinyurl.com/a46c9n #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: