Saturday, January 31, 2009

All-time Fave Superbowl Commercials

This year I'm working on Superbowl Sunday, which is ok with me as I no longer really follow football. However, I ♥ the commercials that are shown. Some of them are just so freakin' funny!

To this day, I ♥ the Budweiser frogs & clydesdales! Another funny one is the Kevin Ferderline commercial because he seems to be poking fun at himself. One of my fave clydesdale commmercials is the one with the donkey that becomes apart of the team...very cute!

There was a vote for all-time favorite at cbs.com. The top three to choose from where Team Clydesdale, Mean Joe Green, & the talking stain.

Here's my pick:

Watch CBS Videos Online

Apparently, the Mean Joe Green commercial has been the reigning all-time fave since this particular show started 8 years ago, and the commercial will be retired from future votes. I happen to really like that commercial & enjoy seeing it when it's on, but I also happen to love that Clydesdale commercial with the freakin' awesome Rocky theme!

The winner this year?

TEAM CLYDESDALE!!! WOOOP!

Hope those watching the Superbowl tomorrow have a great game to watch!

No comments: