Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 18:07 is hungry...oooo, Sweet Potato Fries from the Elephant Bar sounds sooo good right now...but is getting grinder from D'elias! YUMMMY #
  • 18:11 @evyled aaaahh! So need to go see it! Very excited about UW3! #
  • 18:18 @barbaravey you mean you share with your siblings? o.O #
  • 18:26 reading 3 bks & now is mixed up: Shrew Meg makes bloodstone spirit seals that must fight Big Evil Bastard that looks like cute gargoyle? >.< #
  • 18:26 Perhaps I should stick to 1 book at a time...yeah. #
  • 18:29 Think I'll go finish sweeping & mopping, then go get that grinder with BIG DIET DP! ...and maybe some fries. *food happiness* #
  • 18:55 OMG! one of my fave inspirational stories is coming out on lifetime next wkend!!! called Gifted Hands (Ben Carson story) ...so watching it! #
  • 19:08 @AdelardGasana yes...and now will have to find my copy of Gifted Hands to read before movie, oh & am to stufy for ACLS class too! yeesh! #
  • 21:15 @limecello was blank for me #
  • 21:23 @jenthegingerkid ...and where were you? *taps foot* #
  • 23:28 @jenthegingerkid that is good. hoping to focus on books after next week. have several started that I need to finish! #
  • 23:29 @limecello nope...nada. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: