Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 18:43 @MaggieMae1969 oooo...is that like csi-ish, where you can see body fluids flouresce??? very cool! #
  • 18:47 @sherrilynkenyon oooo...that sounds fun! I still have have one peeps from Kcon that I still talk to...Miss MaggieMae!! #
  • 18:59 love the new DH widget: tinyurl.com/armqs7 esp. the Zarek quote! I ♥ Zarek! #
  • 19:01 @sherrilynkenyon was trying to imagine pic for l&f poster...but all I could come up w/were images of Ash, Zarek, Simi...not very helpful eh? #
  • 19:34 @diannalove *waves* glad your here. btw, loved Midnight Kiss Goodbye! #
  • 19:50 @MaggieMae1969 ooo....even better! does it work for other problems? ...like stupidity? that would solve world probs i'm sure! jk! ^__^ sorta #
  • 19:52 @YasmineGalenorn haven't tried it yet, I do like the chocolate ice cream sandwiches though! forgot the brand but i found it at Trader joe's #
  • 20:09 "It's a Teddy Scare...Much more fierce than your bunny." -Simi to Nim. *just want to squish her but is afraid she'll use bbq sauce on me* #
  • 20:28 teddy scare favesr: Hester Golem, Mundy Drudge, Sheldon Grogg & Tofu the Vegan Zombie www.shopatron.com/index/398.0.17692.0.0.0.0 #
  • 22:41 remembering having 2 put 1 of my squishies in timeout @ disneyland. Do you know how hard it is to find a corner kids aren't happy with? o.O #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

1 comment:

Christine said...

LOL @ the squishy time-out at Disney! ;)