Saturday, August 22, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:49 Ugh...doomed to never see Linkin Park! @tmorello If ur comin to...EpiCenter... in pomona this Sat get there EARLY. We play at 1:20pm. #
  • 00:52 @Faol Grrrrl! Are you going to that show? If you are...SCCC f*ing kicks ass! #
  • 00:53 @Faol k...said that wrong! lmao SSSC. street sweeper social club. gah. #
  • 00:55 Was sprayed by the outta control toilet tank hose thingy. A plumber I do not make. #
  • 00:57 Reading Poltergeist by K. Richardson. She's signing @darkdel tomor...make that today. Epicenter on too. Wants all...been summoned by 5yr old #
  • 00:59 @Faol So want to be there. Not enough time, money, etc. As for plumbing...my tia was trying to fix her toilie after safety valve shut off. #
  • 01:01 @Faol Did I tell you I got to see Maynard as Puscifer this past April! O. M. G. wow. just wow. #
  • 01:02 @Faol LMAO! NO!!! This coming weekend I think. I HAD to buy Mickey Trick or Treat Tix 1st. Long story...promised niece & nephews. #
  • 01:03 @Faol XXXACTLY...smart ass. #
  • 01:06 @Faol what's even better? I won the tix. Totally free...I even managed to not get lost! twas a good night. #
  • 01:14 @Faol errr? No, won the tix for Puscifer. Wish I could win something for kcon! ooo,I need airfare! lol Pechanga kicked my ass. gambling bad. #
  • 01:20 @Faol lmao...yes, I got greedy. With the Penny machines! I just keep playing all day. I like to keep playing til I hit a bonus round. heh. #
  • 01:27 @Faol somedays...i just don't listen to myself and keep playing. have a kiddy soccer match to attend. Are you going to game for fun or work? #
  • 01:29 RT @katrchrdsn In which I try to encapsulate the most recent bits of book tour: katatomic.livejourna... #
  • 03:15 You may be attracted to something new and exciting today, yet ... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 08:32 @katrchrdsn I'd love to meet you today, but I have a prior engagement w/my 5yr old niece. She forget nothing! Hope the signing is a success! #
  • 08:33 @Faol aha! Have never been a huge football fan. We used to go for USC, then my nephew went to UCLA...so it's been a mandate to go Bruins.lol #
  • 09:32 mmmm...i love the scent of rain. < a href="http://twitter.com/dd03/statuses/3474240985">#
  • 19:01 let my tia drive up the hill. had blocked out her road rage & tailgaiting. checking chest to see if heart has come back down from throat! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: