Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 03:46 It's difficult for you to be as practical as you should be tod... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 17:30 aaaah! @x1039 is giving away Nickelback/Papa Roach/Hinder/Saving Abel tix! #
  • 21:36 @trelaina @wackymondo I actually have tix for 9.3.09. so excited! #
  • 22:00 Been there, done that... @_sanctuary Poll re: DH dolls, merchandise. Here's the doll survey bit.ly/jIIYR #
  • 22:01 qotd @motivational "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him." -unknown #
  • 22:07 Every time I start to believe|Something's raped and taken from me, from me...You wanna see the light?|I try to ... ♫ blip.fm/~cbov8 #
  • 22:13 I think I like... "I cannot worry anymore of what you think of me|I may be crazy but I'm buried in your memory" ♫ blip.fm/~cbp5z #
  • 22:15 aaaaaaaw....Z & Bella!!! For all the Cellies out there! (a Creed song I know I like) ♫ blip.fm/~cbpah #
  • 22:21 Who is this irresistible creature who has an insatiable love for the dead?| Living Dead Girl! rb @shibari ♫ blip.fm/~cbplj #
  • 22:28 Some of them want to use you| Some of them want to get used by you ♫ blip.fm/~cbpvx #
  • 22:32 Driving by the place with the books|It's a nice day for a parade|Seven times near the place with the books ♫ blip.fm/~cbq1b #
  • 22:44 this life is more than ordinary| can I get 2 maybe even 3 of these ♫ blip.fm/~cbqi8 #
  • 22:48 The dream is fading...Check my reflection, I ain't feelin what I see...I feel the haters spittin vapors on my d... ♫ blip.fm/~cbqnv #
  • 22:51 I wanna shine lik e the stars in the heavens ♫ blip.fm/~cbqtw #
  • 23:02 And the dreams that you dreamed of|Dreams really do come true|...I like the dark and I think to myself|What a w... ♫ blip.fm/~cbr89 #
  • 23:10 Damn. I wanna be that cool. twitpic.com/f6spu @davenavarro6767 Playing a back yard party with @Billy @studiodog and @lindastrawberry #
  • 23:18 playing it again. Because I love it. And because I can. "And hope its not too late 'cause tomorrow may never co... ♫ blip.fm/~cbrry #
  • 23:45 I find Nox Arcana so hauntingly beautiful ♫ blip.fm/~cbsod #
  • 23:49 Day &night searching empty dreams|In the end we find only bitter ashes|Standing here stripped of everything|I h... ♫ blip.fm/~cbssy #
  • 23:53 A fave for Halloween music playlist ♫ blip.fm/~cbswf #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: