Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 03:18 Your relationship troubles aren't over, but your new attitude ... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 16:32 I did it! Bought my flight for NOLA in Oct. I'm now broke. Sure hope I have gas money to get to work this week! ((0.0)) #
  • 16:33 @Faol L. M. A. O. I shall tell my nephew this. ppssst...I got my flight. Hope I have no disasters this week as I now have NO FUNDS. gah. #
  • 19:01 @ChristineA holy crap you're here!!! MUAH~ #
  • 19:03 @Faol My nephew said "Trojans are good for only one thing ." And yes, he was refering to his unmentionable. Better not say that to his tia! #
  • 19:07 RT @RaqC Wow!! ....just reported about the guy who killed his model girlfriend: Ryan Jenkins found hung in a British Columbia hotel room! #
  • 21:31 I love it! RT @ravenousreadr Hey who wants a zombie bar? bit.ly/1acR5S @MFZAR #
  • 21:38 @blodeuedd83 I know! Love the smell after it rains, too. Oh Love the smell lightening storms!! To watch them...such hazardous beauty. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: