Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:34 @katrchrdsn I love the boys already! #
  • 00:37 aye...I made myself available to work tomorrow. Big mouth. night all! #
  • 03:41 Even if you aren't enjoying your work today, it's easy to make... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 16:42 @MaggieMae1969 Irvine ??? Meadows? I think that's what it's called. I had far better seats @ the same venue for NIN/JA #
  • 16:53 I love RTing cool stuff! @Alyssa_Milano This is NOT a good plan @Twitter & it bums me out~> bit.ly/9PQRU #SaveReTweets ( vi@zaibatsu) #
  • 16:54 I keep getting asked what I'll dress up as for Halloween since we're taking kiddies to Disney. May let kids pick, if not, thinking a zombie! #
  • 17:00 PSA...cuz I lurv cupcakes! @cupcakeblog How about this Friday, August 28, we try to make #cupcakes a trending topic? Pass it on! #
  • 17:05 bwahahaha! I'd rather take Jamie, Bobby, & Guy, Michael Chiarello...and Brian Boitano!!! lol @DakotaCassidy...Camp Cuisine...have foursomes. #
  • 17:07 I need to find these books so I know what up! @ArcaneSociety When did I develop a sense of civic responsibility? ... Weird feeling. #
  • 17:12 @Afsoon What disturbs you more...that they used your name or that they charged only 89 cents? heh...jk. You know I ♥ you! #
  • 18:45 @DakotaCassidy oh noes! Now everyone knows! lol #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: