Saturday, August 29, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:01 @Isis_Nocturne I love Monk. Can't believe it's ending! #
  • 03:19 You want to play today, but you might have your own idea of wh... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 21:58 12 hrs of taking care of peeps & my feet feel like cartoon feet that have been sledge hammered. Can't wait for my pedi on Monday! #
  • 22:03 I'm taking her home w/ me all dressed in white...She's falling hard for me I can see it in her eyes|She acts ju... ♫ blip.fm/~cjl69 #
  • 22:11 I don't wanna see no doc|I need attendence from my nurse around the clock|'C ause there's no prescription for me... ♫ blip.fm/~cjljf #
  • 22:19 because it's beautiful & restful. ♫ blip.fm/~cjlwv #
  • 22:26 It's meeting the man of my dreams|And then meeting his beautiful wife|A little too ironic...and yeah I really d... ♫ blip.fm/~cjma3 #
  • 22:29 listening to "Dusk - Decadent Little Girl" ♫ blip.fm/~cjmem #
  • 22:35 Frozen in time yearning forbidden wishes.|Damned and divine...My eternal night.|Every single dawn I die again. ♫ blip.fm/~cjmo8 #
  • 22:38 It's the heart afraid of breaking|that never learns to dance...and the soul afraid of dying|that never learns t... ♫ blip.fm/~cjmuh #
  • 22:43 night all! ~i remember once i couldnt get out of bed| so i sing and say..yeah. ♫ blip.fm/~cjn2b #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: