Friday, December 04, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 02:52 You may be somewhat reserved today when it comes to expressing... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 04:45 I will be internetless later today. whatever will i do? oh, yeah. clean & haul crap around the house some more! good thing I work this wkend #
  • 04:47 @LorelieBrown oh, see. There's something else usefull from econ! lol @NyssaM I'm read to use my nsg books on myself!! damn things weigh tons #
  • 04:49 @SabrinaDarby @shaundukes @faol @NyssaM @LorelieBrown thanks for joining me in my house improvement woes! lolololol...is going crazy. #
  • 05:24 yup, i know that feeling...home improvement hell! @Darkangelkas: "Nine Inch Nails – Help Me I Am In Hell" ♫ blip.fm/~ha4xe #
  • 06:38 NOOOOOOO! @Monk_USA The day has arrived. #
  • 06:41 #FF @blodeuedd83 @ChristineA @Faol @isis_nocturne @maggiemae1969 @Monk_USA @bittenbybooks @LorelieBrown @SabrinaDarby @shaunduke @trelaina #
  • 06:46 #FF @SOCMusic @NyssaM @Light474 @BYUmedic1 @scotslover @IWNBTS @PapaRoach @bookthingo @so_delicious @mariannevoisine @RKCharron ...many more #
  • 06:48 I really hate this fakakta cleaning & moving crap! gah. like pulling out t eeth...w/out novicaine!!! #
  • 10:33 heeeeeeeelp #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: