Sunday, December 13, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 01:13 You might feel as if someone is ready to pounce on you if you ... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 09:24 Anne Rice was here @ theMission Inn. And I missed it! Nothing good comes from not having my pc! gah. Anne. frakkin. Rice. just shoot me now. #
  • 21:05 twitpic.com/tgfe7 - I'm Baaaaaaack! ...and w/a new puter desk! My big bro so set me up! I lubs him! #
  • 21:14 @Afsoon Thank you re: my avi. It's the Jack I painted at work. #
  • 21:15 Thanks for the #FF love. Right back atcha! @ACRead @blogofinnocence @PamelaKKinney @SapphirePhelan #
  • 21:19 Thx 4 listening to my bitching about sorting/cleaning/crapcrapcrap! Back in my room but still living outta boxes & bags. #
  • 21:20 *lurv* @maggiemae1969 @faol @isis_nocturne @mariannevoisine @ACRead #
  • 21:27 @Faol hhhmmmm...is that like your heart growing 3 sizes larger? *grinchy smirk* #
  • 21:28 Oh, damn. I shouldn't have eaten the empenadas! Must find the benedryl. It's here. In a box or bag. Some. Where. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: