Monday, December 28, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 01:17 It's challenging when everything seems so black and white; you... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 09:26 aaaah! the judge denied my gniece's mother's request to move her! ...based on my nephew's filed response!! YESYESYES! *JOY* #
  • 10:13 @BJMendelson hmm. Is that like if you're dumb enough to get fired, you deserve to be homeless or dumb enough to shoot up, you deserve to OD? #
  • 10:19 more personally, If you're dumb enough 2 get a girl pregnant, you deserve 2 have your daughter taken from you when she marries? @BJMendelson #
  • 10:20 Truth is truth. I realize that, but I guess I just had to check. @BJMendelson #
  • 10:22 Any authors have some suggestions? rt @bittersweet__ Any recommendations, experiences with various self-publishing services? #
  • 18:14 @HappyTwilighter you & the BDB lurv. I know this could be a good book friendship! lol #
  • 18:18 *sigh* even after I didn't like his HEA much, yeah, he still makes fangirl. Z too! @FictionVxn @HappyTwilighter Yeah, V makes me tingle. :) #
  • 18:24 @HappyTwilighter @smexybooks @FictionVxn they all get in some way. Qhuinn's story already pisses me of f & breaks my heart. #
  • 18:29 @trelaina ok, now I need to know how are Curran, Barron & Bones are. yeesh. like I need more TBR!! lol #
  • 18:37 @HappyTwilighter will do...but somehow I see him even bigger. Maybe because of his lineage. Qhuinn smaller than JM but some maddog in him. #
  • 18:37 @trelaina thx! faved to find later. #
  • 21:42 MOOOON! All this talk...I went the BDB forums. was frakkin HOOVED! heh. Once a VAddict, always a VAddict! ^.~ @moonwindt #
  • 21:42 thx @tre laina & @booklover4ever!! #
  • 21:51 notice to the world: my hiatus from buying books has created a facial tic on my right cheek, just below my eye which kinda makes it squint. #
  • 21:53 notice to the world: (continued) ...be afraid. Be very afraid. Particularly since I have yet to buy Double Blind aaaand Bone Magic is TBR. #
  • 21:55 aaaaaaaah, man! Did you have to post that! aye, now I need to see what cereals I have. rt @RaqC Tengo ganas de fruit loops! #
  • 21:59 @ann_aguirre oh, let it slide. ulterior motive: still on book buying hiatus, no Double Blind yet. ugh #
Auto matically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: