Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 01:18 It's difficult for you to follow through on what you start tod... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 13:33 now sure as the sun will cross the sky, the lying's over... #
  • 13:55 don't know why i torture myself coming 2 Pechanga. Eyes/nose/throat burn. My clothes/hair smell like an ashtray. AND I lose my $$$. #
  • 14:12 *ponders* wonder if i can come back to pechanga next month? o.0 #
  • 16:55 always bring a book 2 pechanga to help pace myself. lost my Born of Ice 2 the massive bk pile. Sookie series out in open so i've officia ... #
  • 18:30 ok...now i need to know how Sam is different. I think i like sam better than bill. then again i'm only 1/4 thru Dead Until Dark. #
  • 22:04 my suspiscion is that sam is were/wolf, but i'm only 1/2 thru dead until dark #
  • 23:52 @Faol wha? I guess I better read that thing. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: