Sunday, December 06, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 02:50 You might feel the need to make a big deal out of what you are... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 12:02 GO SAINTS!!! #
  • 20:11 @NicolePeeler lol! thx for the correction...i shall never forget! ^__^ #
  • 20:12 @ChristineA aaah! I missed you! & you too, @Faol! C, will be having book discussions, etc? That'd be cool. #
  • 20:14 aye. Thank God the weekend's over & tomorrow's monday. 0.o frak...can't believe I just said that. #
  • 22:15 @Faol lol...Christine was talking about the In Death reading challenge. that's what I was on about! Hope you had a good weekend! #
  • 22:32 @Faol It's one of those that I keep in the back of my mind to buy. I still need to pick up the 1st book. #
  • 22:35 @Faol lol...i think i need to read the 3 rubber maid totes worth of books i cleared outta my room 1st! #
  • 23:02 @Faol you're kidding me? laaaaaws, i couldn't believe how much crap i have! Now I realize why my family wanted to send me to Hoarders! O.O #
  • 23:06 AAAAAAAAAAAH! I haven't blipped in FOOOOREEEVERRR! ...and @blipfm is down for maintainance! Must. HAVE. Blip. Fix. aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! #
  • 23:07 @Faol lol. ugh. I hate this crap. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: