Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 01:22 You can get a lot of mileage out of showing everyone how much ... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 06:45 I finally found my cookie recipes... ^__^ (hidden at the bottom of a tub full of magazines & mail. yeesh) #
  • 06:47 @TeresaMedeiros you too? I still have to go to the store for more stuff but am starting now with my family's fave...mexican wedding cookies! #
  • 06:53 is excited...I actually have Christmas Eve AND Christmas Day off this year!!! 1st time since 2003!!! *Fa la, la la la, lala la la!!!* #
  • 07:05 'Cause then you really might know what it's like to have to choose...'Cause then you really might know wha... ♫ beta.blip.fm/~hxnja #
  • 07:11 likes ♫ beta.blip.fm/~hxnsj #
  • 07:14 @NyxFan: "@PatyMoreira Godsmack-I Stand Alone live (kick ass drum solo) " ♫ beta.blip.fm/~hxnyq #
  • 07:24 listening to "Carol of the Bells MANNHEIM STEAMROLLER" ♫ beta.blip.fm/~hxoh9 #
  • 07:25 listening to "Mannheim Steamroller - Greensleeves" ♫ beta.blip.fm/~hxoif #
  • 07:26 #christmas I like different version of this one too ~O Come O Come Emanuel ♫ beta.blip.fm/~hxokp #
  • 07:28 #christmas @LukasRossi "So This is Christmas" oh, yeah...full of awesome!! ♫ beta.blip.fm/~hxonn #
  • 07:30 #christmas Pearl Jam + Jingle Bells=FTW ♫ beta.blip.fm/~hxot6 #
  • 07:34 #christmas Death Cab for Cutie!!!! Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) ♫ beta.blip.fm/~hxozj #
  • 07:37 l eaves you with her fave version of silent night/noche de paz by @ChristinaAguilera...must get ready to ba... ♫ beta.blip.fm/~hxp5r #
  • 09:03 psssst... still need to get to baking, but now am hungry. O.O #
  • 09:07 AAAYYYYE! I forgot to take out my nucoa (vegan margarine)! #
  • 09:08 from the freezer! *facepalm* #
  • 09:26 twitpic.com/twaho - strategizing: christmas baking & coffee #
  • 14:23 You can get a lot of mileage out of showing everyone how much ... More for Pisces twitta scope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 18:11 hates when life bites me in the ass for my own stupidity! #
  • 18:41 was just hushed. 0.0 yeesh...@ least the chuihuahua wasn't howling. hee #
  • 23:11 @Isis_Nocturne oh just utter stupidity & laziness. I took yesterday off basically & now I have a bunch of things to do. baking delayed. boo! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: