Thursday, February 04, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 00:46 You may not be thinking very concretely today and others might... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 19:25 horchata=yumminess ♫ blip.fm/~kdmfy #
  • 19:26 HELP!! I have Tick Tock stuck in my head...and it won't STOP!! @NikkiPixel: "I am fine living without you... | ... ♫ blip.fm/~kdmhu #
  • 19:29 #BigHairThursday BON JOVI!!! Can you believe i saw this tour! My Grad Gift from my awesome aunt & uncle! ♫ blip.fm/~kdmob #
  • 19:31 #BigHairThursday ♫ blip.fm/~kdmsv #
  • 19:36 Memories. @DirtyUrine: "POISON – Talk Dirty To Me on #BigHairThursday !! \m/" ♫ blip.fm/~kdn0z #
  • 19:42 niiice! @NikkiPixel: "Boom Boom!!!!!! HellOOOooOOOOooOOooo!!! @Boooooommm: "Static X - -Bled For Days :: Hiya a... ♫ blip.fm/~kdnbs #
  • 19:47 My fave Bangles song #BigHairThursday ♫ blip.fm/~kdnmt #
  • 19:50 love it! @NikkiPixel: "Are we talking again???? @Sylak: "‡‡Puddle of Mudd – "Psycho"‡‡"" ♫ blip.fm/~kdnsk #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: