Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 01:01 You can usually rely on your ability to swim through unfamilia... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 09:43 Finished the 3rd Sweet Magnolia book by Sherryl Woods. Love the series. I will look for more SW books...when I'm buying them again. *sigh* #
  • 09:48 lmao "hoochie bitches" @TheFray #
  • 10:00 I like the covers Anberlin does. looking for that "Morning Sun" one. ♫ blip.fm/~ld5ph #
  • 10:05 "Sitting here beside you| With my heart's lost in New Orleans| ...And I am lost there" ♫ blip.fm/~ld64p #
  • 10:10 You never know what temporal days may bring| Laugh, love, live free and sing| When life is in discord| Praise y... ♫ blip.fm/~ld6g0 #
  • 10:16 listening to "Anberlin - Haunting (Acoustic)" ♫ blip.fm/~ld6x5 #
  • 10:23 found it! "I used to think that the day would never come| That my life would depend on the morning sun..." ♫ blip.fm/~ld7fi #
  • 11:21 'cuz i just want to hear it again ♫ blip.fm/~ldbm1 #
  • 13:37 Pocahantas & John kiss, gniece: "Don't look! Only I can." We objected. "Wellll, if it was a big people movie, I couldn't look & you could!" #
  • 13:38 How y'gonna argue with kid logic? o.0 #
  • 13:51 baking menu today w/gniece: brownies #
  • 16:40 twitpic.com/14falp - wondering if this YA Inkheart series is good. @ravenousreadr #
  • 16:41 Who said my #qotd: "You know me. I'm the Master of the Faster." #
  • 16:48 uuuuooooh! I ate it ALL. uuuuh. #
  • 16:50 btw. did i ever tell you that excedrin is a beautiful drug? well, it is. #
  • 17:09 I CAN'T WAIT for the World of Color to open this spring @ CA Adventure! *glee* #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: