Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 00:56 Your current conflict stems from your ability to derive meanin... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 02:45 @lovepeacefrogs Just found you! Fell in love with the Rest In Peace tee I found in New Orleans last Oct. Hope to buy it online! #
  • 03:08 Confusion=strength?oh,right. I'm Random bit.ly/7KjVp "your strength...simultaneously holding conflicting POV" #
  • 11:17 ommmmmg chorizo & eggs. tia's beans. papas. bacon. coffee. AND it's a beautiful morning. #
  • 11:53 just realiz ed i violated my Book Hiatus a few weeks ago when i bought a magazine on diabetes. Looking @ it now & it has chapters. oops. #
  • 13:05 I've hooked my nephew on Don Francisco's Hawaiian Hazelnut coffee. ^__^ hmmm. perhaps I shouldn't proud of spreading that joy. #
  • 13:13 Resident Evil: Apocalypse on. Why do I like this series so much? #
  • 14:27 "bad bada boom. bbiiig bada boom." I now have my tia laughing to the joy & wonders of The Fifth Element. heh #
  • 14:27 As I read yet more info on DM, thinking..."How much did I.just ate for breakfast?" mhmm. As @ApoloOhno says "It's the journey." #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: