Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 00:56 The Sun's return to your fishy sign today dissolves your bound... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 20:26 He's such a hottie! Just saw a performance on Premio Nuestros. so of course I had to reblip! "Ima sucker for D... ♫ blip.fm/~l9n6r #
  • 20:31 oh hell! I'm never gonna win! Can you imagine this trip to Orlando to see @breakingbenj??? They're killing me ... ♫ blip.fm/~l9ni9 #
  • 23:15 love it! ~Lay Me Down by The Dirty Heads ft. Rome ♫ blip.fm/~l9vhg #
  • 23:30 I love this. They're playing a new released song by Cash on the battle on @x1039 which I liked but can't rememb... ♫ blip.fm/~l9w1z #
  • 23:31 Agreed. Of course, I took the opp to RB! lol @NikkiPixel: "Great one! @Nicolex2: "I never listened to this till... ♫ blip.fm/~l9w4b #
  • 23:38 Have you seen the vid for Snuff...dark & lovely. @NikkiPixel @Nicolex2 @dd03: "#MyGrammyAwards "Sickest Song to... ♫ blip.fm/~l9wd5 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: