Saturday, February 06, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 00:56 Your key planet Jupiter forms a rejuvenating sextile with pote... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 08:43 *whispers* help. i've been left alone with hurricaine A. pray i don't burn the bacon. #
  • 08:51 lord love a duck! she almost choked on a friggin egg. AN EGG! *sigh* #
  • 08:53 she is safely watching Monsters Inc at the moment. She's 6. this shouldn't be hard. Parents of the world...how do keep them alive? #
  • 09:11 relief has arrived. she's alive. i need a diet dr. pepper. #
  • 09:17 oh lo rd. she now wants to bake some more. gotta love her. #
  • 09:37 prayers, good luck, good vibes to my nephew as he takes his LSATs. #
  • 09:41 watching @chefmarcela. she said to put in some filling 4 tart. My gniece said, "I have some of those!" (refering to her teeth) #qotd #
  • 10:59 My gniece sings to herself often. She was just singe "We Will Rock You". She's 6 and has such varied tastes in music already! lol #
  • 10:59 @DakotaCassidy hola! #
  • 12:42 now my niece's singing along with radio. before he cheats/ underwood. now meet me halfway. too cut e. #
  • 13:06 lmao. My niece is like Boo. One sec she's singing & gabbering, the next she passed out. #
  • 13:09 ok people! If your vehicle is low, the friggin lake that's formed in the middle of the road is gonna win! Think about it! #
  • 13:37 twitpic.com/11r7bx - awesome view off the 15N #
  • 13:52 alice in wonderland comes out on my bday! #
  • 14:00 twitpic.com/11rcjn - they have skulls on them! the boys so need these! #
  • 15:13 I'm willing to see the Karate Kid remake only because Jackie Chan's playing Mr. Miaggi! #
  • 15:38 my gniece is playing hangman on her computer. she got kangaroo. she too smart! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: