Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 01:07 Your relationships are likely to be more satisfying now as lov... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 03:57 @Faol *g* What can I say, ima sadist at heart. Or is that a masochist? o.0 #
  • 10:56 Cold Case Files. Coffee. Toast w/strawberry preserves. Only thing that would make it better: Knott's Apple Cinnamon preserves! #
  • 11:52 Finished Sisters. was ok. Not a reread for me. The only D. Steel rereads 4 me are Bittersweet & The House. Was gonna read Impossible but meh #
  • 11:56 Found another series called The Sweet Magnolias by Sherryl Woods in my TBR pile. I have all 3, so I'm starting that. What are you reading? #
  • 21:30 Supernatural's even freakier than I remember! think I have too much Bible learning in me to truly enjoy this storyline. Will finish this epi #
  • 21:41 omg! What is Sam?! Ok... need to catch to see how we got here! I have seasons 1 & 2. MARATHON #
  • 21:57 I HATE IT WHEN DEAN CRIES! #
  • 22:19 I favorited a YouTube video -- The Offspring - Self Esteem youtu.be/2kIZeVoRBuU?a #
  • 23:27 @DeanGagliano lmao! Such a dork...in a g ood way. Thanks for making me laugh. #
  • 23:40 @DeanGagliano Do mean like: Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!|Roma-Roma-ma-ahhhh!|Ga-ga-ooh-la-la! ...yes, profound. #
  • 23:48 WHERE ARE ALL THE FRAKKIN GIRL SCOUTS! They RRRREALLY want to score me some PB cookies. I'll so pay that bloody $4/box highway robbery! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: