Sunday, February 07, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 00:57 Sweet Venus aligns with your key planet Neptune today, turning... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 08:31 GEAUX SAINTS! #
  • 15:30 crap. missed the anthem, but i got to see the Saints win the coin toss! #
  • 15:48 omg! i love that dorito commercial! ok...so now you know why i Really watch the superbowl! #
  • 15:55 aaaaaah! NCIS commercial! Gibbs slapping! ha! good times! #
  • 16:51 aaaargh. They're killing me. #
  • 17:28 SC RAMBLED FOR A TD! #
  • 18:19 YES! #
  • 18:37 AAAAAAAAH! #
  • 18:49 YYYYYEEEEEESSSSS! SAINTS! #
  • 18:53 WHO DAT? WHO DAT? *doin lindy hop* #
  • 19:10 they better not fire Caldwell from the Colts! #
  • 20:03 How come I didn't know that the Saints were the underdogs? Somehow that's how I always seem to go when it comes to the big game. #
  • 20:14 Undercover Boss was a good show. I'll keep watching. Next show is for Hooters! #
  • 20:40 Espn's at Pat O'Obrien's! #
  • 22:16 @DanLeyva you scare me. O.O #
  • 22:16 @tripbreaker not sure. Will have to look it up soon. #
  • 22:17 @DariaDAMMIT yes..."Kitty"! She actually watched that 2x this weekend. Crazy kid. #
  • 22:17 @TeresaDAmario I have to say it's a good thing the game was good because most of the commercials sucked. #
  • 22:21 @DanLeyva don't forget to check out @shitmydadsays. He cracks me up! #
  • 22:27 RT @shitmydadsays "No presents goddamit...I don't need u to commemorate that w/a fucking Barnes & Noble gift card." ...BUT I DO! (@DanLeyva) #
  • 22:36 @lukasrossi hey, I think I like you even more now. Although, I watch Titanic just to see the red dress & hear the song at the end. ;) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: