Monday, February 15, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 00:53 This is another powerful day for you, especially if you can le... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 19:55 I'm with you on that one! @DirtyUrine: "I'm addicted to Girl Scout cookies right now! ~ @Damiana: "i'm so addic... ♫ blip.fm/~l2btc #
  • 20:06 listening to "Wisin Y Yandel, Rakim Y Ken Y, Tony Dize - Quizas (REMIX)" ♫ blip.fm/~l2ck5 #
  • 20:12 listening to "Cosculluela Ft. Wisin y Yandel - Prrrum (Official Remix) [Original HQ] "El Principe" 2009" ♫ blip.fm/~l2czs #
  • 20:24 @aloudhendo: "*How* in the world have I missed this song? Greatness :)" ♫ blip.fm/~l2dql #
  • 20:28 lmao! this was so my theme the other day when I was craving pizza. @mark_till: "Ween - Where'd the cheese go?" ♫ blip.fm/~l2e0n #
  • 20:34 listening to "Dommin - My Heart, Your Hands" ♫ blip.fm/~l2eg5 #
  • 20:37 @ladypn:"Like 2b his dreamgirl. u'r my bestfriend & after a good drunk u&me wake up & make love after a deep sl... ♫ blip.fm/~l2el2 #
  • 20:40 @DirtyUrine: "great cover! ~ @MrsASoprano: "Wild Horses, wouldn't drag me away"" ♫ blip.fm/~l2es4 #
  • 20:41 @Sylak: "‡‡Savatage - "The Dungeons Are Calling"‡‡" ♫ blip.fm/~l2etq #
  • 20:44 Ima sucker for Daddy Yankee. ♫ blip.fm/~l2f3d #
  • 22:32 Oh, yeah. Good one! @aloudhendo: "@dd03 my favorite with Daddy Yankee. Welcome!" ♫ blip.fm/~l2kp7 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: