Thursday, October 01, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 03:45 Relationship issues can be tricky today as the empathetic Pisc... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 21:19 @ChristineA aaaaaaaaaaaaah! you're here. #
  • 21:24 Me too...So very excited! @sinoo7 ONE WEEK UNTIL KCON!!! This time next week, I will be in New Orleans1 #
  • 21:28 @Isis_Nocturne Will do!!! Hopefully I'll take a pic hugging your Akri for you! lol #
  • 21:33 @Isis_Nocturne @MaggieMae1969 is sick, she says to say hi! She also said we'll snag you something. <3 #
  • 22:27 *jealous* Plan to see this w/my nephew later this mth. Anyone else? @IWNBTS Off to a screening of Where the Wild Things Are ;) #
  • 22:36 @Faol ooooo! That could be very fun! That may need to be on the list of to do. Not that I'll get much done! ;p #
  • 22:42 @Isis_Nocturne Didn't read it. But looks interesting. One of my older nephews, his girlfriend & I are movie buddies, & they want to see it. #
  • 22:44 @BookThingo I know. It looks interesting. The feel of the trailer is awesome, hope the movie is the same! #
  • 22:53 I leave you w/this... Where the Wild Things Are by Patrick Watson. Not sure if it's from the movie/book but I l... ♫ blip.fm/~e7hmu #
  • 23:47 dang it. ate pick up stix honey chicken. Now even my frakkin EARS itch. had to pop another beny...aaaah! i better not get sick! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: