Sunday, October 11, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 06:15 You may be rather confident about your emotions today, yet tha... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 10:42 twitpic.com/l50o2 - monica w/her Wren pic to be siged by sk #
  • 13:32 twitpic.com/l5v6e - Julian's bookstore in Fantasy Lover on Chartre & Madison. #
  • 15:33 we walked by a live sex club. the barker hollered..Ladies, we're hiring! I said, Thank you! my roomie asked if they pd by the pound. o.0 #
  • 15:43 my SK q&a: Does Savitar have children? & is it male & turn blue? she laughed. looked @ menyons & said, " Like I'm going to answer that!"... #
  • 15:46 SK went on to torment us w/he may or may not...and he may have many! He may not know all that he has..."Only I do!" *evil laugh* evil wench. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: