Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 07:03 The veil between the real world and your subconscious mind is ... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 09:39 rt @VeganAvenger One of the many lists of vegan halloween candy! :) tinyurl.com/yq9w2c #
  • 10:32 rt @trelaina RT @bellaandre: Free copy of "Wild Heat" to first 15 people to RT HOT AS SIN out today (www.BellaAndre.com for cover & blurb) #
  • 10:33 Just realized I haven't changed any of my playlists to include my halloween music! 0.0 #
  • 10:37 My sil saw a gluten-free cake mix@ grocery yesterday. She bought it for me. Missed the allergy but thought of me an yway. Awww. I'm wubbed #
  • 17:59 twitpic.com/n7lb6 - looks like the gods clawed thru the clouds #
  • 21:52 RT @kenyonsherrilyn BOF VIdeo www.youtube.com/Dark... bit.ly/3SA3T4 #
  • 21:52 spent the day at home while the water pipe was fixed. so not productive. #
  • 23:33 Final round of the 2009 Paranormal Fiction Author of the Year voting! @bittenbybooks bittenbybooks.com/?p=12281 #
  • 23:34 @Isis_Nocturne oooo. still need to buy tix. I'll probably be going it a lone! *so sad* #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: