Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 01:04 i'm home! & i can breathe! beautiful cool night! #
  • 01:52 @Isis_Nocturne I may have something for you. Then again, I may not. Only I know. bwahahaha! (I learned from the evil one, @_sanctuary) #
  • 01:54 @Isis_Nocturne Heather managed 2 find the hot guy she uses in her avi's. In NOLA. In the LAST hour she was there. WTH...why can't I do that? #
  • 01:57 @jusywho heeeee. T'was me. But I blame you entirely. I just put it face 1st so she'd sign the back of it's tee. YOU stick it's butt up! lol #
  • 07:22 At firs t it might seem as if someone is getting in the way of ... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 20:38 @jusywho In this case I would say yes because the AG had to flip open the book. ^__^ @_sanctuary #
  • 20:39 @MaggieMae1969 Hey girl! Yay I learned something besides I breathe like a fish outta water in NOLA heat & humidity! 0.0 #
  • 20:42 I love that one. Bumblebee!! @YasmineGalenorn On netbook in living room, watching Transformers. (The first one). #
  • 20:43 Missed the beginning of NCIS...and the dvr isn't recording. FML @isis_nocturne @maggiemae1969 #
  • 20:45 Guess what, Minions. I LOST my LOA signed copy from Kcon! *weeps* I NEVER be an Official Muse! **`wuuuuaaahh'** >.< #
  • 20:47 @Isis_Nocturne I can do that? 0.0 #
  • 20:48 I made it home before the postcards I sent off from NOLA. lmao #
  • 20:59 @Isis_Nocturne me=Muse of Randomness,but not officially anymore. Apparently there r new rules or something. Guess should go 2 bbs more often #
  • 22:14 rt @IWNBTS: I Will Never Be The Same - Limited Edition CD & Shirt Packages now available bit.ly/RnJsPblip.fm/~esubz #
  • 22:18 Was so disappointed that I did not find Loose Marbles in NOLA this past weekend! @jurzak I forgot to look up th... ♫ blip.fm/~esugq #
  • 22:21 @Isis_Nocturne lol. not sure. I haven't gone to look yet but I will. There is a quiz based on the LOA books...I lost Sword of Darkness. #
  • 22:23 @Isis_Nocturne @maggiemae1969 lol...not a major thing. Was disappointed tho about my book. Lost&Found hasn't had it turned in. *sniffle* #
  • 22:25 @Isis_Nocturne aaaaaah! *shakes you* Gives it here! I want it! My fave is the acoustical version! always on my nano #
  • 22:29 One of my faves. blame @isis_nocturne. She made me want her ringtone. ♫ blip.fm/~esuuw #
  • 22:30 @YasmineGalenorn Oh, didn't realize it was your 1st time watching it. Did you like Bumblebee? I could just squish him. #
  • 22:34 @MaggieMae1969 think there r 2 lists: muses & Official Muses (which have taken the new quiz). Shame said the quiz is based on LOA books. #
  • 22:38 @ YasmineGalenorn yes...Optimus is the man. robot. ...Prime. Y'know what I mean. He continues that in the 2nd movie. @LdyDisney teared too. #
  • 22:43 @MaggieMae1969 lol. Was doubly excited I'd bought the books @ Kcon...then I lost SoD! bah!!! sod it all! Now I have to buy another copy! #
  • 22:44 btw, @maggiemae1969 @isis_nocturne please send/dm my your snailmail addys. I'll try to send goodies this coming weekend! #
  • 22:53 @Isis_Nocturne got it! hopefully, i'll get my lazy ass in gear & get things sent out! It's not much, but I hope you like it. #
  • 23:04 I miss the French Quarter. As muggy, hot & even sometimes ripe as it was this passed weekend, I want to be ther... ♫ blip.fm/~esw37 #
  • 23:06 Go find it tweeps! rt @tonyhawk Washington DC: In a bush near the horse statue across from the White House #THTH #
  • 23:08 k...that is all. tired & have to be @ work @ 0630 after being off for a week. Totally sucks ass. #
  • 23:12 rt @fanlitfrankly Blue Diablo & Doubleblind by @Ann_Aguirre 2B be given away @ www.fantasyliterature.com. See Fanlit Frankly (blog) 4 deets. #
  • 23:13 ok. that was it. no. really. Oh! Did I tell you about.... #
Automatically shipped b y LoudTwitter

No comments: