Saturday, October 03, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 04:36 Instead of getting lazy or backing off from a project today, t... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 13:36 woke up late. caught last 2 min of gniece's soccer game = major tia FAIL #
  • 15:50 twitpic.com/k5m9u - We seated to see If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. Squishies are happy so far. #
  • 18:11 twitpic.com/k6bdt - most awesome ice blended soy pumpkin spice latte @ coffee bean #
  • 22:35 Is it just me or does anyone else have that horrid sense of impending death & doom when taking the 91/60 interchange? o.0 #
  • 22:44 @IWNBTS oooooo...how do I get tix? Open to public? #
  • 22:47 @Faol was that directed at Moi? Must say, always think I'm gonna die when I take the freakin interchg off the 60 on2 the 91. CalTrans asses! #
  • 22:48 Have a good rest of the weekend all...I have to work. *sigh* NOLANOLANOLA... #
  • 22:53 @Agent_M Congrats! Hope it was all magical, sparkly and ...all that stuff! #
  • 22:56 @Faol lol you would be too if you had to cross 3 lanes in less than 500 feet. booo! btw, Leave wed from Ontario. #
  • 22:59 @Faol Continental. It was the best rate, even cheaper than SW when leaving from ONT. I arrive midmorn. How about y'all? #
  • 23:02 @Faol rotro! Watch out N'awlins! #
  • 23:08 @RavenousReadr loooove looking in your mailbox! Wish I could get mine to fill with books instead of bills like that! ;p #
  • 23:13 @MaggieMae1969 that's right! Off to bed with you! I must too...0500 comes way too quickly. #
  • 23:33 @IWNBTS ummm...both. #
  • 23:34 @MaggieMae1969 will do. thanks. did you see my squishies' pics? we had fun today. #
  • 23:46 Really like some of his songs... God gave you shoes to fit you|So put 'em on and wear 'em|Be yourself man, be p... ♫ blip.fm/~eb1wr #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: